Thursday, August 20, 2009

41st Post.

Here it is, my 41st post.

I was hoping that I would have somthing interesting to write about, but I don't. I've started working on a compliation of songs, written by me, I don't want to say album, because such things don't really seem to exist anymore, thanks to the likes of Napster, Itunes, Kazaa and Limewire. But the entirety of the songs will be available in bulk entitled Just April and Her Guitar.

It's an acoustic collection of music that was originally intended for my Vantage, but after months of playing acoustically, the music has crossed over. Mostly about love and loss, like most music, there's something I'm sure everyone can relate to, as well as a lot of stuff that most people won't relate to.

Once in it's completed stage, Just April and Her Guitar will be available here, at no cost, for a period of time I haven't yet decided on, but I'll let you know when it's coming.

'Til then,

No comments:

Post a Comment