Friday, February 26, 2010

Here's The Thing.

I don't do well when I feel trapped, but then really, who does?

There's a lack of cars here. I needed to get antibiotics for my daughter this morning, and had to rely on a good neighbor to be willing to make the 20 minute trip (and that's just one way).

In reality, I have no one to blame but myself for my increasing stress. I'm the one that didn't feel like I needed a liscence until the day I actually needed one. I'm the one who chose to be a stay at home momm, making it harder for me to re-enter the workforce when I need to, not that it matters because I couldn't get to work anyway.

The basement we live in sort of flooded. I think that was probably my fault too.

Anyway, still working on that car thing.

I have no patience today, so I'm gonna stop here.

No comments:

Post a Comment