Sunday, March 7, 2010

OMG WTF??? - BRB - Seriously?

I'm certain that's the context of at least a million IM/Texts right... now.

I don't get the Twitter thing. I sort of get the facebook thing.

I sort of feel like I'm forcing this post. I feel like writting, but I can't really think of any words. If I wrote what I'm feeling, it would go like this:


sajdhflhasdkjfnAPojsakljdbn:PWn vsajdfilhawelnf jsdofpjapwoieur asdnhkfjhaeirut8743ytrg23;oitgrkjsabdkf;janklfeasbfjkhadiosfuvnawuvjkandcvjkhaioery84t 2w3rnk3jro9a ew0nfjaksldnfvagkjhay84ty nasdlkfnkjnd;LH NOWrjf'pov.

So there you have it. That is what is on my mind.

I think about things I'd like to do with my life, and unfortunately, I cannot do all of them, simply because I'm only one person, and as far as I know, I'm mortal. My most recent non-project involves building an entire town from scratch, but perhaps I've been playing the Sims a little too much.

I'm off.