Wednesday, October 21, 2009

It's Been A While.

Okay, so now I'm thinking Nickleback. Hurray. I'm not a Nickleback fan. I could have been, there was some potential, but when it really comes down to it, not my thing.

Why don't I like Nickleback? I'll skip my usual "Yes Chad, Nickleback does suck" answer and get right into the specifics. I learned to play one Nickleback song, on guitar, for a friend, and I'll confess it wasn't the most horrible song I've ever heard, or played. Consequently, upon learning I realized that I could now fake every hit song (and regrettably there are many) that Nickleback has ever had, and no one would know the difference, except for maybe the band, and a few die hard fans. That's reason number one. Reasons numbers 2-18 consist of various complaints about the frequency in which Nickleback is played on the radio, and the remarkable way Nickleback is playing in almost every store I walk into. Reason number 19 is that there is one song (I'm sure there are many others I haven't heard) that makes me think that the band consists mostly of dirt bags I wouldn't want to meet on the street. The name of the song? "Figured You Out". Something about the lyrics just scream "JERK" to me.

Anyway, we've moved. I've moved. I'm now living in the middle of nowhere, and when I say nowhere, I do mean that I cannot walk to anywhere of value, and I can't use my cell phone. I must say, I love it. It's taken a little bit of effort to get the family adjusted, but I think for the most part all is well. I really do love it here. It's so quiet, and friendly, and as John has pointed out, I have a fireplace in my bedroom. Sexy.

I'll end this one here for now, my apologies for taking so long, and I'm sorry Chad.

No comments:

Post a Comment