Monday, June 22, 2009

Chapter Five: Blogging Away.

Alright, so I kind of like this blogging thing.



Summer has finally started, officially, and I've been dying to flee the city for weeks already. Waiting to feel the waves and sands of Sauble, the warmth of the sun, the relief of the cool breeze at night, hearing birds instead of sirens, playing guitar around the fire pit, and the cool refreshment of a nice glass of wine.



So, now that I'm all good, depressed and reminiscing, I'll go on, about other things that I miss.

House (yes, I know it's only been a few weeks).
McDonald's Pizza.
My 12 string.
Being flexible.
My rabbit, Marshmallow.
Thursday night parties at my place.
Band practice.
Nicole (there you go, happy now?).
Chocobo's, Rikku, and the neverendingness.
Mr. Dressup.
Mint Chocolate Delato's.
Not knowing how to play pool.
Pure Source.
Having 4 different seasons.
Weekends.
Star gazing.
Friends.
Memo cookies.
The pit.
The art room.
Jasper, Wanda, and Mark.
Jeff's Van.
My basement.
Doing nothing.
Jen's Basement/Garage.
Being able to "do the monkey bars".
Uncle Nick's Pizza (apparently I like Pizza).
Knobhill Farms (especially the Woody Wood Pecker movie box).
Not worrying about getting shot when I leave home.
Watching Kimberly and Tommy on Power Rangers.
Coffee Tea and Me.
The Bedford Ballroom.
Elm Park before they ruined it, though the new one is pretty cool.
SATURDAY MORNING CARTOONS
Computer class.

I think that about covers it for now, I'm sure I'll update frequently.

No comments:

Post a Comment