Monday, June 29, 2009

Chapter Twelve: Twelve is a funny looking word.

I find twelve to be a funny looking word, along with awkward. Perhaps the letter "W" just doesn't register for me.

Anyway, we are now on day three of our family vacation.

Yesterday, I was momentarily in Quebec (Hull), for the first time since the summer of 1995. What's different once you cross the provincial border? Well, for one you can say "bye bye English". My favorite difference is that the traffic lights are horizontal. I should have taken a picture, I will definitely try to get one.

We also visited Ottawa.

I have this theory that cars are the magical cure-all when it comes to infants and toddlers. I stand by this theory. Abby is happiest while strapped in a car, and having Diego in her hand certainly doesn't hurt.

I also squished a mosquito yesterday that left a big bloody mess on the palm of my hand.

That's all I can think of to write at the moment. I'm going to go look for some tissues.

No comments:

Post a Comment