Monday, June 22, 2009

Chapter Four: He's/She's Just Not That Into You, or Maybe He/She is, But He/She Sucks Anyway, AND Not in a Good Way.

I've recently watched that movie, you know the one... He's Just Not That Into You. I found it humorous, because I've watched my girlfriends chase after guys that we're just clearly not into them, and have done it a few times myself. But, in our defence, my guyfriends are way more prone to this. This is what I have observed.

She's just not that into you if:

  • You fly across the country to see her, and the only one who gets laid is her boyfriend. (Harsh, I know, but true).
  • You ask her out, repeatedly, but you're still single.
  • She uses the term "I don't want to use you". This means she already is using you.
  • She tells you it's bad timing.
  • She calls you at times when EVERYONE else she knows is busy.
  • When you tell a joke, she presses her lips together and giggles nervously.
  • After spending some time together and you start to think things are going well, she mentions her exes.
  • Did I mention the one about flying across the country???

She sucks if:

  • After rejecting you, she still calls you everyday.
  • After rejecting you, she still lets you buy her things.
  • After rejecting you, you notice she's been showing a little more cleavage, a little more leg, her clothes are a little tighter, but that person that you like so much starts to fade.
  • After rejecting you, she parades around in her lingerie, long enough for you to get excited, the jumps in bed with you, and her BOYFRIEND.

She doesn't quite suck if:

  • She's tried, really hard to tell you she just wants to be friends, actually tries to be your friend, and encourages you to move on.

Alright, so as a whole, us girls kind of suck. We're either completely hooked on you, or completely hooked on abusing you. But the same goes for you. Which brings me to my question... why can't we all just get along?

No comments:

Post a Comment