Friday, June 19, 2009

Chapter Two - Monkey See, Monkey Do

So, seeing as almost everyone I know (of) has started a "blog" of some sort, I've decided to do the same. I actually came across the idea while I was looking at a friends blog (thanks Keith), trying to get over the fact that my walls and doors are now covered in permanent marker.


Upon creating my "blog", I quickly became stumped. After filling out a little (very little) about myself, playing with colours, and trying to figure out if I could actually make a custom template (I'm sure it's possible, but I'm hopeless), I have discovered that I have nothing to say.


Alright, so anyone who knows me, like really knows me, knows that I always have something to say. I guess my dilemma was more along the lines of knowing what I wanted to write about. I've yet to decide, so bare with me, and I'll figure it all out. In the mean time, I'll be looking up ways to rid my walls of marker.

No comments:

Post a Comment