Monday, July 27, 2009

And Then There Was...

It's been a long month, and it's not quite over. Remarkably, the summer is half over, and yet it doesn't seem like it's begun. There's been no, or few, park visits, no swimming, no tanning, no barbeque's, and no parties.

I don't usually tan, not intentionally anyway, any and all tans that I have had over the years have been strictly a result of burning, though the results, though patchy, are usually awesome in tone and colour. Spell check has me learning, and incidentally using, American spelling. I just barely caught that "u".

Honestly, I don't really feel up to writing. There is a lot going on right now that makes everything I have to say completely meaningless, and wasteful of my time, and really, time is all there is.

No comments:

Post a Comment