Saturday, July 11, 2009

Chapter Twenty-two: The world is breathing, and it smells like... garbage.

I'm a little late with the blog today, I've been distracted. Yesterday, I bought the most rediculous impulse buy in the history of my shopping. I purchased, at a more than reasonable price, Guitar Hero World Tour. So far, I'm pleased.

The tracks are better than I could have asked for, with the exception of a few bad apples, and if you throw in the controller for Guitar Hero III, the number of plastic instruments in my home out number amount of real instruments.

I'm getting blisters on my hands from re-learning how to hold drum sticks, my knuckles hurt from trying to bend sideways, and everything is not-so-slowly heading towards the ceiling, including the ceiling.

Anyway, enough about GHWT. My air conditioning is broken, again. It was a remarkable 33 degrees today. The hottest it's been since the last time it broke.

I'm going near 48 hours with very little sleep, so I'm gonna take off.

No comments:

Post a Comment