Monday, July 6, 2009

Chapter Sixteen: I've Got a Lovely Bunch of Coconuts and, Well, You Don't.

Megan Fox is hot. I don't care about the airbrushing. She's hot.

I saw Transformers - Revenge of the Fallen last night. Unfortunately the sound cut out while Mikaela was bent over a bike. Fortunately this gave us the opportunity to put words in her mouth, probably much more x-rated than whatever it was she was actually saying. So instead of thinking "aww... they're gonna miss each other", I'm left thinking "You're gonna do what with my...?"

Anyhow, the sound cutting out resulted in free passes to see another movie, or the same movie if I really want to know what she was saying, but I think it will probably disappoint in comparison to what was going on in my head. I'll wait for it to come out on Blue Ray.

So, it's officially back to routine. It's Monday morning, I'm blogging, and there is a kitchen full of dishes that need to be washed, that I'll be sure to get around to once I run out of reasons not to. I'm tuning in and out of the Treehouse programming that's playing in the background. It's making it hard to concentrate.

There were these people smoking on the bus platform last night, which is a big no-no. I can probably think of 101 reasons not to smoke, especially in no smoking zones, but here is the best one I can come up with. If you light up a cigarette, and I inhale any smoke what-so-ever, I will punch you in the face. You have been warned.

I spent 4 hours at the hospital last week, while I was supposed to be on vacation, because of an asthma attack. Which started acting up last night as these inconsiderate assholes decided they needed to smoke, repeatedly, directly under the no smoking sign. It was the first time I went inside to get some fresh air. What bothered me most, was that they were standing in the middle of a crowd, they didn't even have the decency to move away from other people, because God forbid they have to stand on the bus, or worse, not be the first people to board. No pre-boarding for you, suckers.

Anyway, I've got some cleaning to do.
Cheerio.

No comments:

Post a Comment