Thursday, July 16, 2009

Please Mr. Car Driver Won't You Turn The Music Off?

Most nights, at some point in time through out my sleep cycle, I'm woken by some ridiculously loud bass, I was going to say bass line, but it's really just one or two notes, if you can make any tone out in it at all. Anyway, so this bass, accompanied by some form of gangsta rap, or country music with the bass turned so high it sounds like gangsta rap.

I really don't want to be woken up by this incredibly loud, less than happy music.

What's worse than the bass, is the ice cream truck that seems to have become a regular visitor to the building, just before 10pm every night. No one every buys the ice cream, and there are never any kids out front, but for some reason we are lucky enough for this guy to come bless us with is midi-a-fied music. C'mon, the least you could do is entice us with the generic ice cream truck music.

Anyhow, neither of these things woke me up last night. So this has all been irrelevant.

I feel the need to admit something. I watch So You Think You Can Dance, religiously. The things these people can do with their bodies amaze me every time, and I often find myself either wishing I had taken lessons growing up, or scavenging the net for some adult classes. Sure there are cheesy stupid parts of the show, but when two people can partake in the same somersault, who am I to complain. I might not count it all as dancing, but I certainly enjoy watching it, and I definitely can not do any of those stunts myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment